Wednesday, November 29, 2006

council retreat o6

It's surprising that I went for the council retreat huh. Haha, well maybe its time to show support lah, since I've not been regularrrrrr for CITs(Council Interaction Time). Oh well, 4 years passed so fast, so we're now going back as seniors (:
Headed to school 7am in the morning, madness! Only a few seniors came, so we took the bus and headed to Pasir Ris Park. Took our kayaks and kayak-ed realllllllllllly faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. Like omg, far. This is the first time that I've kayak-ed so far in my 16 years. lol. We braved through the rain and everyt! In all, we kayak-ed for about 15KM. My goodness, all these have ended up in me having arm aches. The sun came out after lunch, it got me sun-burnt! I think my arms are at least a lil more firm. haha, and lucky I've got a partner who's also willing to be determined and kayak all the way. If not I'll just die kayaking along man. I slept for about 10 hours, shiok ah! Trg l8r =

I dno who took this, lol. Think it was taken during study break or smth.

Things I'll do when I get real bored. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters