Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Woman's Worth.

Life's been treating me quite unfairly lately..

1. I had a nightmare on Monday, which I suddenly woke up to and realised it was time to go to school.

2. I just lost my wallet today =( Damn sian because of the money inside, I know that money can be earned but ahh, my queen doesn't even want to give me a single cent. She does not even give a hoot about me lah lately, whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Worst still, I just like that particular wallet, I hope Pan Pacific is still selling it!

3. I cannot pon school on Fridays anymore!! I've already skipped 4 times and argh I so want to skip school.

4. Zits are irritating the hell outta me!!! First one pops out on my forehead, the next day on my right cheeks. Ihatezitsihateszitsssssssssss, the right side of my face have been going through PMS too much that it leaves the left side so damn clean. What's happening!?!?!

I want the weekends now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters