Thursday, June 05, 2008

Running Away..



I've been running too much this week, or rather a lot of us have done so.
It's been a week full of running, running and more running.
Have you ever wondered why do we run? We run aimlessly but at the end of the day, we go back to the same starting point?
Running is quite stupid, because we run from the starting point, and yet we finish at the starting point. So what's the point of it anyway?
My legs are tired, really really tired, so am I..
I've always loved to run alone, with my ipod plugged into my ears.
For me, I run to... improve my stamina? run my thoughts away?
I'll choose the latter one.
Maybe.
Most of us love to run away from our troubles, I think I'm in this caught-up situation that I'll be free from it one day, one fine day.

Yesterday at 2am+, I walked out from the Costa Sands Chalet alone. I don't know why but I think I'm too daring because the whole place was pitched dark and yes, I must admit that I was damn scared. When I got into a cab, I saw a group of matreps heading towards the direction I was walking out to, and the taxi driver told me about the raping cases around the private estate. Thank god nothing happened, or else I don't know what'll be of me by now.
This week has been rather mundane, I'm looking forward to camp next week ? I think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters