Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pon De Replay



Hizxzxz, it's Week 15 in school and we're left with 1 more week to go!
Friendly yesterday against NYP was kewlllzzz except for the fact that my legs are really really really tired now. Too much running will make your legs bigger ahhh hmmmm.

Oh I just checked my attendance for school and so far so good, no lessons have been skipped more than 3 times. BAIK lah, but being late everyday doesn't make any difference. I think I can be champion for being late, yay thank you.

I guess I'm gonna disappear for the next of whole week except Friday? Hehheheh, I'm so sick of school like how I'm so sick of love songs, KKKK NO LINK IF YOU GET THE JOKE.

Pon school like Pon De Replay
Play like Play It Like A Playa'
Ya Like Yaya Papaya
Blah Blah Banana

KKKKKK STOP.
Sentosa, Pulau Ubin, NEW HOUSE I CAN'T WAIT! KTHXBYE GAN IS LOOKING AT ME AGAIN.
SHE JUST CAUGHT ME SLEEPING. BAIK AH.

Chill ah Boobies, Gan don't love you but we do. HEHEHEHEHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters