Sunday, November 09, 2008

You're Not Alone

For the past 2 weeks, I've been spending my weekends sleeping in. I've been sleeping a little too much seriously, and at such odd hours..

Mummy just called and said that she'll be back tomorrow, a little too fast than I have expected. She was supposed to come back on Wednesday btw, this weekend was quite well-spent.

My whole body's aching for no reason and my forehead is feeling unreasonably hot, I think I'm falling sick. =/ I just took my temperature and the thermometer reads 37.9 degrees?! I still have a pile of clothes to iron and I need to mop the floor again.
Monday tomorrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Another reason not to go to school tomorrow? Hell noooooo I can't afford to skip now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters