Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear DCID students,
There will be an IMPORTANT End of the Academic Year DCID meeting on 15th Jan, Thursday, 4.00pm to 5.30pm at LR-W5. Please note that this is a compulsory meeting.
Thanks.

The Agenda for the meeting is as stated:

1) Overview of Academic Year 2009-1010
2) Update on curriculum
3) Changes to class timetable
4) Changes to G901 Creative Engagement (CE)
5) Details on Industry Experience Programme (IEP) Instructions from Dr Gan Su-lin (Director of Culture and Communication)


Baik ah and I've been absent from school since Monday. Fcuk man am I screwed or what. Fcukkkkk siaaaaa and the best part is mummy thinks I've been going to school everyday. Argh ImustmakeittoschoolnextweekIMUST.Hahah

Whatever it is I've already missed it, I'm off to Chinatown for now! HEHEH ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters