Friday, June 19, 2009

"Floorball is my life", sorry but I can't stand it when people always use this phrase to show their love/passion for Floorball.

Oh come on lah floorball is my life, so what, you're gonna marry floorball so that it's yours all your life? It's like a loser's point of view siaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

As couples in love go, I can't live without you, my life can't go on without you etc. I just think it's fcukin bullshit to talk about all these shit, what love you forever. This also reflects damn badly on your maturity level and the way you think. I believe that nothing lasts forever, even married couples resort in failed marriages.

Wow I sound like a total pessimist having a bitch fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters