Monday, November 23, 2009

I liked how my Sunday went even though I practically did nothing much the whole day. Woke up at 4 and went for a swim, yesssss the sky is finally sunny but there wasn't a clear blue sky when I was swimming.

I spent my day with my fav. people including my family cuz my sister said she hasn't seen me for the whole week. In case you don't know, by the time I wake up she's out to work and by the time I reach home she's asleep. Haha impromptu decision to go to the chalet was hella good on a Sunday night. But tsk fuck school cuz I really dislike tomorrow's module+faci. Feature Writing for fuckkk I can't write for nuts.

Queen was mad at me and screamedddd at me on the phone at 2am. She went like : "You bloody idiot, don't need to come home already". hahahah I think I'm too immune to her scoldings because I get it almost every week and I'm waiting for the day that I get all my freedom from her. Yes F R E E D O M.

3.21am now and school's in 6 hours time, let's see if I make it for school (Well I hope I do cuz I've got 2x already o.o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters