Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm left

with 10 mins before my fav hk show starts so let me summarise a short one about this week.
KL was a nice getaway from Singapore, the filthy streets of Petaling kinda grossed me out at night especially with the rats and cats running around the streets everywhere. EWWW. Not forgetting those desperate men at Petaling who called anyone baby. BABY YOU SO CUTE HAHAHAH fuck off, but it was quite funny, there was this guy who even offered us to take everything from his shop. Atiqah and me bought this hairband with horns and we totally attracted everyone in Petaling, they even gave us a round of applause and cheered for us when we walked past them hehehehe.


the horns I was talking about, oh i was using breathe right cuz the ciggies smell were too much for me.


Christmas was spent with family + Wileen PeeeePeeeeeP & Jo. Awesome night catching up but I had to emphasize on the fact that I was forced to drink EWWWW I can't drink please. I've been sleeping way too much lately, I woke up at 6pm today.. Awesome. Gonna enjoy my last week of holidays! Floorball here I come, maybe!




damn, my god sister is damn cuteeeeeeeee hehehehe.



Merry Christmas xoxo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters