Saturday, December 02, 2006

Last training @ MI! Us with the Northland girls Ex-pasirians except for Farah A, lol.
We went to IKEA yesterday, lol it was soooo fun playing and testing out the sofas and beds, right Farah? hahahaha.
Had last training yesterday @ MI, it was sort of a memorable one though. Having been in SKOOLS for 1 year, it has certainly been good lah. I guess I made the right choice by moving on. So we had proper trainings followed by a 'mini' party. We had a gift for Mr Amir, haha I guess he was touched lah. Some people also made some short speeches too.. Kinda touching in a way that Charmaine teared. lol damn funny.

Okay, Floorball Carnival today at Valhall. The place is not that accesible though, had a tough time getting there. My eye-sight is getting from bad to worse man. I mistook bus 51 for 21 and 63 for 53, sheeeesh. I would have just lost my way if I took the wrong bus. I need a new pair of specs man. Anyhow, the place was really very small, too squeezy. We came in fourth! Damn, we could have done better if not for Farah getting her nose bled and my damn sprained ankle. Sickening man, first time I sprained my ankle too. LOL, but hey girls! We did well, we shall make a comeback next year for the U-17 category again.
And yaaaaaaaaaa, omg I damn pissed with my mum lah. Basket, she's damn biased towards my sister lahhhhhh. Its not that I'm jealous or whatsoever, its just that.. When some things are meant to be yours, its meant to be yours. asdjahdajshdashdjas I also dno what I'm talking lah but what the heck, its unfair okay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters