Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SHIIIIIIIT SIAL. I started my day today with a shock. I jumped out of my bed when Farah told me at 8am that I was posted to RP! LOL, I immediately just jump out sial. Fuck, I didnt expect myself to get into RP.. of all schools. My mum was blooooody mad with me this morning, she shouteddd bloody loud and woke my pig sister from her sleep like as tho I just burned the whole house down -.-
The worst part was... I checked out the COP for RP. hahahaha, and guess what, the COP all are 20 points and above! lol makes me feel so useless sial.. dammmit.
So.. I dno lah, I went to TP to appeal but after second thoughts. I think i just wanna stay in RP, i wanna join the RP gang. LOL! Maybe travelling might be a BIG factor, but aiyah, just gotta live with it. I dont wanna be obliged to play fb for TP, so i guess i'm leaving that out. Congrats to those who got their choice, but for those who got into RP.. Lets join the RP gang. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters