Saturday, February 24, 2007

I made mummy angry cuz I took jie jie's things w/o permission. I got scolded like shit lah, but whatever, nothing new to me also.. Its like an everyday thing..
I'm on the verge of quitting my job.. Should I? Its like, 4 of my colleagues are gonna leave soon. On the other hand, I feel so tired and lazy to go to work. And once they leave, work will never be the same w/o them.. I'm still considering tho.. Shall see how things goes.
I went for interview for the HTM course @ TP, and and and. I saw teo mayling. hahaahaha, i was surprised to see her! So was she, right ml? I know u misssssss me thisssssssssssssssssssssssss much =P
New year is not that good after all, all my money is kept safe under my mum's hands. She's not allowing me to keep my money. WTH, i still feel so broke. pay day sooon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters