Sunday, February 04, 2007

Holy holy shit, 1 week has passed and that leaves me about 5 days more to the truth. Yes, my results are out on Friday. Sheeeeeeesh, I really hope for the best man. Chalet was good, 2 of my colleagues got food poisoning, lol I was the one cooking during that night man, I hope I wasnt the cause of it. Haha, so we won UWC today. The game was okay lor, I played defender today. Hahaha, totally new as I'm too used to being a forward, shall see how things goes. I hate playing at NTU man, firstly the journey there sucks. Secondly, we talk and laugh so much in the MRT all the way there that it makes me punctured during the first period. Lol. Anyhow, Singapore won Thailand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters