Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bangkok was love!
Food was love love!
Shopping was love love loveeee!
Damn, I think my mum spent a bomb over there, hahaha. In total, we bought 14 bras for both my sis and i, and 12 Ts for myself. Not forgetting the 27 pairs of slippers too! wahahhahaa. Bras there are like damn cheap la sial! On the last day, I freaking forget to bring back my walllet. Sadded like a dog man! lol Damn, I only realised it when I reached home. Ahhh, my ez-link card, photos are gone. Lucky there were only cents left in my wallet. lol
I just started work, its kinda cool after all. I love the people there more than Shaw. So people, come visit me @ Marina Square okay. The place there is like a cemetry lah, no1 at all! Okay, I'll upload the photos soon =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters