Thursday, December 21, 2006

show me what you got.

Life's been good so far, I'm lovin' it. I have noticed quite a no. of things during work, both funny and silly things have happened.
I almost dropped the shoe into the pail of mop, lol.
I wanted to take the shoebox which was right below a HUGEEEEE no. of boxes above, I took it and ta-dah, the rest of the shoe boxes fell on my head. Hahaha, thank god no1 was around at that time or else I'll be so embarrassed!

Alright, tips now for those who would like to try out clothes @ NIKE stores.

1. For girls who would try to try on sport-bras, NEVER walk out of the fitting room with your sports bra on, asking your friend. 'Eh, do I look good anot ah?' MY goodness, there was this woman who did that, and she was not even embarrassed at all lah. Moreover, her figure was like EWWWWW. So yes, thats no.1 for you girls. We feel disgusted too, hahha.

2. Girls who ever go to Vivocity's NIKE, please take note that their flooring is damn shiny, so if you ever wanna change inside the fitting room, good luck to you. You must be wondering why so many guys are crowding outside the fitting room. hahaha

3. Never ever want to try on shoes if you don't wanna buy it, very irritating leh. Walao, we have to climb here and there just to get the damn shoe, then in the end you say you dont want to buy.

4. Come visit NIKE @ SHAW okay, 10% storewide =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters