Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hellllo, work today is okay. Just except that there was no air-con for like 7 freaking hoursss, it was blooody hot there, like suana sial. OOOH, best part was I got to work in the store! It was quite fun lah, I love the people there man. Totally different from working in a bazaar, more busy and everyt. Hope I can really stay in Shaw, dont wanna go to Vivocity. Oh well, anyway it beats working in Cineleisure where all the sucky people are =P

Yooohoooo, Christmas is coming like soooooo sooon. Somehow I dont feel the X'mas mood leh, guess its all due to too much of working. Haha, I guess I'll be working during X'mas, who wouldnt wanna get double pay anyw.
X'mas = Presents!! SOOO many things I wanna buy.. I need my pay sooon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters