Sunday, December 31, 2006

kental sial.

For the first time, I'm not lamenting about the fact about going to school. Heheheh, feels so good not to be back in school especially when I heard that many teachers have left, the VP has changed, and the worst part, SIN is still the damn principal. Good luck to those going back to school man. hahaha.
Okay this week has been quite fun and also filled with floorball & more floorball. Omg the trials is seriously crazy. Its been a good experience playing with those national players, yes i know my standard so I'll keep training harder and of cuz, hoping to do well for the league which is like in 2 weeks time?!?!?!
TP's trg was okay, we had friendly against the Northland girls tho. Headed down to TSH to support Fariza after that, well I think she played quite well. But dont worry girl, just keep training hard =)
My boss is like so kental siallllll! Mosibat him, baskettttt sial. walaoooo ass man, i dont know how to explain here but.. He's damn cekit dara lah!
2007 IS LIKE IN 1 DAY'S TIME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters