Thursday, December 28, 2006

Back from training! Finally RENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE came today! Havent seen her for like sooooo long lah, nice catch up =)
Anyw, we got scolded first thing in the morning by Peter. Wth lah, due to some people who cannot keep thier mouths shut about us using HPs and about that god-damn door. I just gotta know that we'll have a break till the 2nd of Jan next year.
Fun working with this NIKE team, people are totally awesome.
I must mention this. I received 2 X'mas cards from HJ & YUN. Its like we've not seen each other for soo long, I like receiving cards luh. But I dont have this habit of posting cards out. YUN, i know ur reading this. Thanks babe! Hope to meet up soooooooooon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters