Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Orientation is just like bloooody hell tmr and I cant get to sleep. I seriously need to change my habit of sleeping early, sleeping everyday at 3am in the morning can just kill me. School is like starting next monday?!?! 5 months of holidays just passed like that, lol. It feels like I've just completed my Os ytd. At the same time, I cant imagine myself as a poly student. I hope I wont slack as much like I did last year, which explains my results suck. Hahaha. I HOPE MY CLASSMATES TMR WIL BE FUN MAN. THE KKB RP WEBBY IS PISSING ME OFFF. HOLY SHIT. AND NOW MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GIVING ME PROBLEMS. I DNO WHY IT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNETTTTTTTTTTTTTT. KKKKB
Working w Farah is fun! Easy money man, whole day do nth but just going online and all. Shall update again tmr hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters