Wednesday, May 09, 2007

sis's 19th.

Just some past updates of the happenings around me.
Celebrated my sister's 19th birthday at some hotel, I forgot the name.
Hope she enjoyed it lah, anyway her last year of having a 1 in her age. Heh, old bird.
School's fine, I was early for 2 days! UT tmr man, needa do a lil studying, been sooooo long since I last studied =p
Floorball trainings have been good, but the only bad thing is.. It's draining me out, and I can't get my ass outta bed every morning, sucha drag to go to school.
I was deciding if I should go to school, but I've chosen the latter due to those bad grades. Dammit la, my lateness caused my grades to drop. fuckkkk man.
Ok ciao for now. My cousin is.... retarded. lol Mummy has aged soooo much siolxzzx
Heh thats my sister for you. Her mouth looks like some goldfish. lol HAPPY 19TH YOU BITCH! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters