Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm feeling damn shitty now cuz I'm having a super bad flu and my throat is very sore =S Its been sucha long time since I fell sick, so this explains why I pon school today la =D
I practically slept for the whole morning so I'm sort of feeling very awake now. Hl has been asking me to transfer to TP, oh well. After 1 week of school, I sort of regretted not choosing TP in the first place cuz i really hate to travel. I've been so used to going to schools just down my house only. Travelling from Pasir Ris to Woodlands everyday is NO JOKE.
Oh well, I just thought about what I wanna do after poly life. A bit ambitious la, but having a goal is good right? :)
I plan to go overseas to study in a U cuz I doubt i can make it to a local U here. I've thought of studying in Aussie, sounds cool huh. A change of environment and everything sounds good, time for me to be independent. The only problem is money. Ahhhhh we're not talking about hundreds, but aaaaaaaaa few Ks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters