Thursday, April 12, 2007

Orientation

Hey guys, today's the first day of orientation.. 168 was blooooody packed in the morning, and we had to wait for another bus. So it was so happening in RP today, like finally the sch is not as dead as usual. So I couldnt find my class cuz the whole damn school was packed w lost sheeps like me. hahha and once i got my class, i went in... and, i couldnt even recognise myself in the paper w my long hair. hahaha so retarded.
The class was hell quiet at first, like.. i dno, everyone's so shy and all, after that we opened up and overall, it wasnt that bad la :) coool people yo!
Went for trg after that, i was the only YOUTH lah.. sooo pathetic i swear, and there were only a few who came.. as usual, it was hell tiring.. I doubt I wanna go for the orientation tmr, i dont wanna go there and start cheering like, 123 321! RP RP NO1! hahha wth. ciao ppl :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters