Saturday, June 02, 2007

worn out =S

W45P!
Just got back from the dentist, I removed my braces alr.. =/
Ok lah, I feel kinda weird w/o those braces on but gonna put on retainers next week.
Was supposed to attend the match-sect course with the RP girls ytd but I decided to go for SKOOLS trg instead, after that I heard from those girls that it was the test day instead of the course. Oops so sorrrry! Hhahaa, but at least u all dont need to pay money luh. My bad.
After training, about 10 of us including Mr Amir headed to Simpang Bedok for dinner.. Gooodness, I think we stayed there for almost 2 hours +++ luh!!
We went home about 1am.
We were all so sleepy and feeling damn dead =S, but it was nice to hang out with everyone =)
Anyway, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO RIGEL! =D

I think u look cute in this pic!! ahahahahahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters