Wednesday, May 30, 2007

emo sial

Alah, ytd's entry was so emo. Ahaha cheeeer up man!
I'm currently like pms-ing =S
So sucky la, some girl's thang.
Ytd's training was cool, had PT first.
It was not too bad, relay was fun!
Went for the guys trg to do some drills, only MW joined in so we paired up for drills.
After that there was this camera crew that came in to film some floorball videos.
Woooooo I was so excited sial, so we took penalty shots while they were filming..
There was this embarrassing moment when I took the shot and... I dropped my stick! LOL, right in front of the camera somemore, so malu la!! The keeper stepped up too much =/
Ahahaha, I must be more glamarous in front of the camera, if not how to become the next Cheryl Fox? lol kiding, ok ciao!
Sheryl's out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters