Saturday, July 21, 2007

Made an impromptu decision to follow my mum Malaysia after I found out she was going alone. I think she's crazy cuz she's just going there for a HAIRCUT. Wah piang, Malaysia got so many cikopeks can? Plus its so dangerous, they like never see humans before sial.
In the end, I trimmed my hair too, I think it looks much better. Image is very important lah, especially on court. lol.
Shopping there is damn good please! AWESOME, I din evn shop much la. Dont wanna elaborate. OMG I SO LOVE THE INSPIRED BAGS BY CHLOE, MIU MIU ETC. IF ONLYYYYYYYYYYY I was as rich as Paris Hilton.. IF ONLYYYYYYYY.............
Ya and my mum went to do medicure + pedicure which took almost 2 hours?!?! I fell asleep there please, I think I can fall asleep anywhere man.
That was Holiday Inn Plaza btw, we headed to City Square after that, sadly to say, the stuffs were kinda expensive. Mummy said City Square's having this midnight shopping on 12 August, I wanna go please! Padini, MNG.. WOOOOO WHO DOESNT LOVE SHOPPING MAN!
KKK SOME BRAG PICTURES.








HAHAHA I TOOK THIS. SO CANDID!! OHHHHHHHH MEIWEN

HAHAHA, PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT AR FARIZA?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters