Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back home.

I wasn't quite looking forward for today's game I don't know why. I woke up at 3pm and realised that I've slept far too much that it makes me even more sleepy during game.

The court at TSH is seriously so damn hot, which makes the girls even hotter HAHAHA. Anyway I was so tired like a dog during the game, or rather during the 1st period I was damn puncet already. I feel that I'm kinda rusty and the way we played today is quite different from what we play in RP even though all the RP girls are playing together. Anyway whatever it is, the change of venue to Jurong is such a turn-off.

I feel that my blog is so so boring.. Okay lah anyway I've decided to go to school tmr. It's the last week of school omg!! I can't wait for the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters