Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I just realised that my holidays aren't that productive after all..
What I do everyday is :

1. Go out with friends and spend MORE money
2. Play floorball which I don't know can bring me to where?
3. Get into more troubles for standing up for our rights?
4. Getting black-listed
5. HAVEN'T BEEN GOING TO CHURCH AHHHHHHHHHH. I need to seriously.
6. Playing games during weekends which means, no time for family?

Anyway, I spent my day today going out with those 2 cheebongs who're gonna stayover tmr at my place. Hehehh, love you 2 lah! My legs are aching from the 11hours of non-stop walking, serioiusly I'd rather run on court like a dog. Too old liaozxzzzxz.

So tired, new job?!?!

forget, sounds good
forgive, i'm not sure i could

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters