Monday, March 03, 2008

Cheeken Backside.

My sister just chased me out of her room because she said I type too loud and she wants to sleep. Anyway Michelle Wee why do I see my blog address on your list of addresses that u surf when you are online?!?! Stop reading my blog if not I'm gonna... post ugly pictures of you here! HAHA OR IF NOT I TELL MUMMY YOU'RE GOING TO MALAYSIA W/O HER PERMISSION TMR. BOOHOOOO.



Okay anyway I'm so lazy to update with photos because I want my own laptop! ACER on Wednesday pleasezxzzxz. Oh, I can't wait to meet Lin and all because we're gonna sneak into Greenview at night! Woohooo soooo much fun! Scully they think we all terrorists ah, hahaha die liao. Okay lah so random, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters