Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good girls gone bad.

I like life lately, honestly working at B&J has been so far so good. Seriously you can never find such good and crazy working colleagues. You know we all just go screaming and shouting until the auntie working at Helen opposite looks at us with that kind of ohmygodteenagersnowadays kind of face. We talk about anything and everything, not forgetting about our all time favourite new gossips about boys/girls/you/me bla bla bla.
It's sad to see alot of the 'old-birds' leaving B&J lah.


Overdued photos






All taken during CNY, oh these are like the 'new-birds' of B&J.


Anyway, Sunday was Kenny's last day of work. It's sad to see someone go, so all the best for your new job as manager Mr Kenny. Hahahaha.
I finally know the process of making ice-cream cakes, Aisha was doing it for her boyfriend.
So sweet nehzxzxzz.










Today after work, these 2 sundals decided to go supper with me. So sweetz of them to come down to B&J to study which I totally think it was useless because they spent most of their time talking instead of studying for their exams next week, hahahaha.
We stayed at the HK cafe till 1am + my godz, better treat me better and stop bullying me chee bongz! Hahahaha, study hard and Wendy Poh, I really hope that you did not pass your chicken pox to me because I'm so gonna kill you if you really do. There goes my holidays =S




Damn, it's 3.13am now.. I shall try to get some sleep. Nights!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters