Sunday, February 17, 2008

Running away

Today's game is 1 of the worst game I've played so far, damn the flooring sucked, the court was so stuffy, my flu was sucha bugger.

BUT BUT BUT,
the only thing that excite me was... the swimming pool wooohooooo!!!

We've all planned to go swimming after our 10am game next week, hehehee. The 1 hour ride journey in the train wasn't that bad lah, the most important thing to keep you alive in that journey is your ipod woohooo.


After the game, I went to my aunt's place. Walao and I forgot that my cousin had a dog.
Anyway I find this dog quite cute, it's quite tame and his name is Paedral. Hahah what a name. And the best part is, my mum is not scared of the dog lah! Okay lah I really had a long day and its 3.40am now. I need my sleep goodnight.
That's the dog beside her lah, like her arm rest like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters