Wednesday, February 06, 2008

You probably couldn't see

How'd you spent your New Year's eve?
I spent my New Year's eve morning with nothing else but.......
Yes floorball, there was this RP league going on. It was not too bad la, the company was good though.

Surprisingly, I managed to wake up at 7am just to be on time for it with such minimal sleep.


Okay for now I shall entertain you with some pictures, HAHAHA you both have been punked!
First up will be none other than Hadi sleeping like as though he's not sleep for 10 days already.

The next one will be none other than...









Our favourite Ou Meimei!

Seriously I don't know what's up with that finger on her cheeks. Mcken says she likes to act cute which I agree with him! HAHAHAHA OU MEIMEI..
Lately, someone has seriously been getting on my nerves. But since it's the New Year, I shall not swear or whatsoever. Just you watch out...
Gong Xi Fa Cai people,
Hong Bao Na Lai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters