Saturday, February 02, 2008

Long way to go.

YESSA! Today's the day that each and every RP student has been looking forward to - last day of Semester 2!

Today, we also bid farewell to our seniors who are gonna graduate. Okay I don't know whether all of you will read this but, from the bottom of my heart, I seriously appreciate all of you okay. Hamburger (Liying), Joreen although she loves to bully me and not forgetting Nat&Raf, thanks for making Adroits what we are now. :)
I still love the rest of the remaining girls la okay!

Philly&I decided to skip school half-way for town for some shopping, it still beats sitting in class doing nothing. I think my grades for the last 2 weeks of school is attrocious, in total i think I've skipped 6x of school, and I got a D on Monday because I was late and was not participating in any meeting. D for DAMN GOOD. Great...

I still remember after getting my GPA results last semester, Gerri&I at Macs told ourselves that we need to work harder for this semester. And again, history repeats itself. Since PSLE, O-levels and now, I've been telling myself that I need to buck up but still.. I'm back to square one. I really need the motivation to go to school next semester, if not I can say byebye to myself and hello to Town Council. Scully you see me sweeping the roads one day, CHOY LAH! HAHAHA.

Semester 2 this time has been quite dry for me, remember how I always used to complain about my class? W24L is a class full of individuals, we are totally not bonded at all and I feel that to get this class bonded is quite tough. Tough in a sense that we all are different, taking it for an example that some of us might like F4, some 5566, and maybe some... Energy? HAHAHA I don't know why I mentioned those Cheena boybands, but oh wells. I'm glad that this semester has ended and I really pray for a better class next semester. CCC here I come!

I got 2 more years in RP, year 1 has been pretty good.. 80% of it filled with Floorball definitely, and I'm sure this will continue to go on until I'm in year 3. During this 10 weeks of holidays, I wish to do something fruitful.

I want to pick up a new sport,
I want to earn more money,
I want to try to spend more time with my family,
I want to regain back my faith to go to church,

So many "I wants", but whether they will come true or not, time will tell.
BYE YEAR1 & HELLO YEAR2! =/

P/S : Eh Hazmi if you're reading this, your phone book is with me now. HAAHAHAHA I know you're gonna kill me because you got no contacts to contact anyone, we all have our contact list in our HP but for you.. U've got a phonebook! Hehehehzxz time to get a hp yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters