Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cheenatown

Hello! I just got back from Cheenatown! So much for thinking that it's gonna be fun, but walao super disappointing to the max. It was so damn boring that I almost fell asleep .
The place was not as packed as compared to the previous years I went, err yah so on and so forth.



The first shop that I went to, and guess who these 3 little pigs represent.
1. Karmun
2.Gerri
3.Joreen, HAHAHAHAHA!!

Er my sister acting cute? She's CHUBBIER than me please hehehehhezxzx.
I don't know why but they love to look at such stuffs, everywhere was so red siolzxzxz.


She loves to pose with weird stuffs.


They ate alot sial seriously, faints.


Erm those colorful goodies which looks quite gross, hahaha. I don't even know how to read those chinese words..
That's my queen for u, shit her tummy damn big. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters