Monday, February 04, 2008

gotta get thru this.

Mother Nature is having a bitch-fit again lately, it seems that the past few days have been rather cold as compared to the normal days. I think Doom's day is coming soon, we're all gonna dieeeeee.

China is having this mad storm, I wonder how Karmun is coping there actually. Hello porkface I hope you're not eating too much Xiaolongbaos and we all miss you!

The league has been pretty good for us, I hope it will be a good season for us though. Aiyah, actually in order to play well, you need alot of sleep before your game. Hehehhehzxzx.
Anyway I need to comment on this. I think Duck & MeiweN were running like some mad girls on court yesterday.
The funniest part was Meiwen was seriously running damn fast from our half to the opponent's like there's a tsunami coming. Suddenly, she lost the ball and had to run back to defend, LOL funny sialzzxz. Ok ignore this if you don't get what I mean. Too fast too furious yo girls!!

CNY is like on Thursday but I don't even feel anything. I just want to get more money and stop eating too much bak gua ah people! Later eat too much bak gua become ahgua HAHAHHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters