Monday, February 18, 2008

Middle of nowhere.

I just had the sudden urge to blog, and fuckz i need to complain.

Fuck the pimples on my forehead are irritating the shit outta me,
my mum complained that my face veli dry how how how?
My legs also veli dry even though i apply moisturiser daily.
why all the boys always merajok? simple shit also merajok, babiz.
I want to go kite-flying can????

Seriously I cant wait for TP people to start their hols, stewpit sundalz wanna date me out hehehe. Happy mugging people!
See lah, come RP baik sialz, all having holidays now.
i know i sound like some pathetic shitz typing this crapz like one emo kidz.

Can we go kite-flying someday girlzzz! so much funz i wantz.
so redundant, i wanna go watch tvz now byez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters