Friday, February 22, 2008

All that I need.

You know lately I've been feeling quite happy, with everything.
Even though work has been quite tiring, seriously the shop's in a mess without Kenny around. Apart from work which I've been spending most of my time in, I feel that I'm losing something in me. Like how lazy I'll be to attend trainings, seriously I don't know what's happening also.

Actually it's good that RP trainings have started, maybe this will keep me going in Floorball? I hope. I want to type like 987654321 things, but you know some things can't be publicised to everyone? Oh well.

Okay I should seriously get my sleep, my eyebags are like omgzxxxzxxzxz. And worst still, I have a game at 10am at JURONG tmr. Ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters