Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ohmygodzzzz, to my stupid surprise again, this time my laptop is totally dead. Seriously it's damn fcuked up inside, I don't mind exchanging for a new one, that would be better isn't it?? But what matters is... ALL MY SONGS/PICTURES INSIDE?!?! Nabei ACER.

Well that's beside the point, I think I can survive pretty well without my laptop recently. Heheh, you know while mopping the floor yesterday.. I suddenly thought of many things.

Things like, being open to my mum & sis. I feel that it's time that I can treat them like my own best friend, talking about anything like.. boyfriend/friends/family/sex HAHA ok kidding. I need to be more open to them, I feel bad about not letting them know about my everything because after all we're a family. But about the T, that one die die cannot say lah I think.

I feel that after my dad's death, we 3 should be closer? But hey, things are the other way round. We all don't even have time for one another, be it having a simple meal together or whatsoever. Aiyah, but floorball is kinda taking up too much time.. Oh well, we'll see how when the time comes.

And ya! Inside bus 31 yesterday on my way to Skools training, I suddenly smelt this particular smell my dad had last time. It was sooooooo familiar seriously, I still cannot forget that smell, the smell from him after work, in his lorry. Heheh what a day seriously.

Anyway, I cannot wait to count down to turning 18. And yes, counting down to something I won't say. I've been so cooped up with work and trainings, hopefully this will continue on for 28 more days. Yeesa, and now, back to my Full House. I love Full House lah, funny cute couple doing stewpit things. Till then, it's quite a long entry. I'll be back online only when.. my laptop is okay =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters