Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why does it always rain on me?

Ahh the weather is being a bitch like totally please! IT HAS BEEN RAINING ALMOST EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. WHY LIKE THAT?!?!?!

Anyway, yesterday the 2 chee bongs came to stayover. Ok I'm sorrry girls for falling asleep halfway, HAHAHA. I was too tired from training lah, make up another day ok ?
So today, the 3 of us worked for the WHOLE DAY. Work was nothing much that fantastic, except that this chair dropped on my feet and it hurts like fuck. Nabei, blue black sial!


Wooo eating the pau ah wendy poh.


Yay and while closing today, some of the 4E2'o6 people came to find me. So sweet lah, they even called me to take some photos with them. Ignore my hair, it looks like crapzxzzxz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters