Monday, August 04, 2008

Maybe We're Trying, Trying Too Hard...

Gemini (May 21 - Jun 21)[?]
The Bottom Line
Just when you thought you had missed the boat on a new opportunity, it's back!
In Detail
Just when you thought you had missed the boat on a new opportunity, you're proven wrong! Today you can expect a nice surprise that will add some fun to your life -- and perhaps even a little bit of romance, too. This is fleeting fun, however. So be ready to grab hold of it and get as much out of it as you can. You'd better be ready to move at a moment's notice, and toss aside any cautious thinking. You'll be among friends, so you know things will be fine.


You believe in horoscopes??
Hehh I do only when it's good, today's one sounds good. I wonder if it really comes true.
Anyways I just realised I got this bruise on the back of my thighs, must be the cycling yesterday. Tsktsk. And I got so many bites on my legsss, fuglyyyyyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters