Tuesday, September 09, 2008

School's been good so far I guess, and yes I've been early that's because I need to really pull up my socks. The talk was so-so just that it was more fun in a sense that we had the Floorball boys asking weird and funny questions like, why are there holes in a ball? What kind of foul is legal?! HAHA

I think that was the most classic part eh Mr Botak Boy? Haha but other than that it was okay. There's 3 weeks more to POL-ITE, and yes October 8 is drawing nearer and nearer each day. For now, I can't wait for September 27 cuz Mummy's gonna bring me to JB. Yay then I can go highlight my hair this time round and maybe another pedicure+medicure session again, I loikee.

Hahaha I think you're funny, hehehh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters