Wednesday, August 27, 2008

screwed.

i just screwed myself up cuz i didnt tell the queen that im not going back home today.
for this, i tried lying yes lie but it failed hahaha fuck and yes she said

1. im gonna get banned from floorball, she's gonna ban me
2. she wants to call the teacher in charge, WHO IS WILLING TO ACT AS WILSON(HAHAHA)
3. not funny actually, she said she wants to throw away my stick.(i'll kill her if she does so, hello floorball stick not like broom stick so cheap)
4. she dont wanna give me my allowance if i continue to be a naughty girl
5. mummy's holding my new ipod, its in her hands. so much of thinking i could escape getting the ipod FOC, shit, she wants me to return her the money first before i could touch the ipod.
6. i think i really need some sleep, training's at 11 l8r.
7. i'm so screwed, like totally ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
8. yes lin i think im as screwed as u, msn was crazy that day u talked to me, lets meet up after ur exams cuz my shitass school starts next wed. argh rp must be so special when all the other schools are having their holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters