Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I love reading my past chat logs I don't know why, well I did so just now but this time with different people. From the beginning of this year till now, it takes so many months to build up a friendship and probably to get to understand each other too. I made soooo many friends here in RP especially from the Floorball team, maybe it's good sometimes that you join a sport so that you can widen your circle of friends too?

Skools on the other hand has definitely became part of my life too.. It's like I don't know what I'll be like now if I weren't in Skools, but still in Pasirians? Haha, I wonder when I'll ever stop playing Floorball seriously.. There are many other things I wanna pick up and learn, how about wakeboarding? Something I've been wanting to try out for soooo long, I can't find time to do so anyway.

And yes we're in the month of November now and 1 more month till we say goodbye to 2008 and hello 2009.
Time really flies seriously, I can remember how I spent my Christmas last year with the RP people coming over to my place, how we had our gifts exchange, sleepovers, mahjong-ing for some of them etc. It was different as compared to the previous years, every year has been different then eversince my family tree has been decreasing. I wonder what Christmas is gonna be like this year?

Most of us would love spending Christmas with your special one, haha well every year it's been the same old routine for me because I don't have any special one that is. No I'm not complaining or whatsoever, but Christmas to me is the time when you spend it with your loved ones - family. I realised how much time I've not been spending with my family, I'll make it up for Christmas this year for sure.

I'm pretty contented with everything now, I guess?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters