Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm finally awake from my 10 hours of sleep probably because I only had less than 2 hours of sleep the previous day. Friday seemed pretty well spent probably because you've got your friends and best friends around you, even playing cards can just keep you all going through the whole night/morning.

Saturday morning saw me jumping out of my bed in the chalet where I was stuck between Duck&Jo who were all sleeping like pigs at 715am. Home to bathe then out to SIM for 3on3, and again, it was nice seeing everyone from the floorball community coming together. The sun was burning, my face is now so black due to the sun! Thanks to Wileen Ong for making me sit beside her under the sun when I'm already quite dark. Tskkkkkkkkkkk, okay Sunday Morning rain is falling..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters