Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I don't want this entry to make me look like an 'emo' kid, haha.
Alright so today's the 9th of December and it's been 5 years since my dad left us.
These 5 years has been good, I have to admit that my mum has done an amazing job bringing us up on her own. And up till now, she's constantly giving us her support and all. She's just great, too great. Sometimes I feel damn bad for being a bad girl, haha. But oh well, we all make mistakes in our life right?

I'm pretty sure December is not gonna be any better than any other months, I've been good anyway. It's good to have your whole company of friends seriously, the ones who keep you going and make your day. Arghh I can't think now. I'll blog again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters