Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Worn Me Down

I can't quite feel the 'December' season now, while everyone is probably in their holidays mood now, with the upcoming festive season and not forgetting a brand new year in 21 days time and the upcoming IVP for most of you all.

Floorball has probably taken up most of my time since I entered RP, I'm so used to having a 'no-life' life in school until recently.. Well it definitely feels different now to have a 'life', but nothing seems to fill up this 'life' because everything just died somehow.

This past 11 months have definitely seen me more 'grown up', which is good because I finally get to see and learn about things that never happened to me before. Not forgetting those heart-breaking moments haha.
Heart-breaking because I've never felt so heart-broken before in my entire life, haha well I'm not going to be too detailed about it because probably many people are reading this. I don't like how my life is quite known to everyone because I rather keep a low profile about myself and whoever whatever.

June was.. probably the time when I finally grew to see the real thing. That real thing has left this indelible stain in my mind up till now, hahah sounds like some compo ending. But yeah, I could remember all the shit that happened and the feeling was so.. hard for me to accept until a few months later. And a few months later it all had to happen again but this time, it went back to square one. This is like an 'experience' yet an 'experiment', no I don't want to be your experiment but I want to be your experience. This experience probably just died again because nothing seemed to work out.

I could remember how happy I was back then, oh those were back then then. It was just recently that I found out about BB and ...... Worst still to see that whole thing happening right before my eye, it was a little too hard to handle. But this time round I think I did not feel as bad as the first time it did. It's quite a burden because you can't do anything about it yet just sit/wait/wait/wait/wait.

This wasn't as problematic as something which involved more emotions. Those late nights trying to settle things which never worked out eventually and never did. Something I thought that could at least find a way to make things happen just died. Worst was when I found out about many other things that were kept behind my back, whoa what an 'experience'.

I love it how songs can be used to describe how I'm feeling. The only song that can describe the way I'm feeling now is Worn Me Down. It's been stuck in my head and been on the repeat in my Ipod for quite some time. I guess I've been thinking too much, I should just forget everything.. maybe. This is why I wonder sometimes how long it takes for a person to get over something. I'm definitely someone who don't get over things too quickly for sure.

And no, this is not some 'emo' post or what, haha don't get the wrong idea. Go on girl (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters