Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't know if my sister secretly has a boyfriend or something but she came home today with a lot of goodies! She had chocolates, 2 boxes of brownies and this Burberry Bag and these 2 boxes of Brownies were given to her by her Secondary school friend. My mum thinks that he secretly likes her even though he's got a girlfriend. HAHA so cute, okay honestly I wouldn't mind my sister dating him. He's quite nice and friendly towards me, okay how about him being my brother-in-law Michelle Wee? I can't wait for the day that my sister gets married or attached(I bet my mum can't wait too).

So tomorrow is Valentine's Day but it's quite funny on how overrated this day can be. Okay no I'm not going into this topic of L-O-V-E so Happy Valentine's to the hearts all over the world tonight (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters