Wednesday, July 08, 2009

see i'm not really a big fan of MJ, but i'm watching his memorial now. i love watching memorials of every celebrity, i remembered watching princess diana's one with my family manymany years back. we all even cancelled family outings because of her, well my mum loved her anyway she even bought magazines on her and all.

it's so heart-warming to see your friends singing for you at your funeral (well MJ's friends are all singers) haha so what, i can't expect my friends to play floorball at my funeral right HAHAHA.

actually i specially watched his memorial because the other artistes are singing for him which includes Mariah Carey, Jamie Foxx, Stevie Wonder I think? and it's not everyday that you see such thing, all the stars delivering their eulogies and all. back to it now. RIP MJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters