Monday, December 28, 2009

I like

it how lyrics relate very well to our lives. Go listen to John Mayer's latest album titled Battle Studies. I've never really paid much attention to his songs but a few songs from this album somehow got me listening to his albums. Probably some titles like Friends, Lovers or Nothing and Heartbreak Warfare. Haha how emo.

Sidetrack abit: I feel so unproductive lately ever since I came back from KL. Feels like I'm in my hibernation mode because all I do daily is sleep and just sleep. I've been sleeping past 5am, waking up at 12pm, watch tv till 3pm and sleep till 6pm and the routine just continues and it has been like this for 3 days consecutively. Well at least I had an okay Christmas to begin with, how about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters