Thursday, September 07, 2006

pesta sukan o6

Hello people, I've been wasting sooooooooooo much of my time this hols. Its supposed to be mugging time for us for our upcoming prelims, but wth, I've been playing TOOO much lately. LOL. I hope god will help me during my prelims, so its a MUST to go church this sunday. Oh, I cant resist playing fb, lol. Pesta Sukan was okay lah, I think the YOUTHS did okay lah, on the fact that we've not been training for quite some time.
Anyway, HL&TY came over to my house. We were supposed to 'study'. But....... LOL, we ended up playing. So dead please, prelims are just next week but i'm playing hell now. lol, anyway we cant turn back time. So whatever will be will be lah. Went over to HL's house today, okay lah, I did a fair bit of work. LOL, after that we ended up playing again. Damn, its damn hard for us to get down to work man. Tmr its JY's house, I wonder when we'll really get down to serious work man. lol. god bless us lah. This girl is damn hardworking. lol
LOVES =D
U see, I become her arm-rest.

My table is damn messy. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters