Saturday, June 09, 2007

home sweet home

Wooooo I'm back home finally! There's nothing better than homeeeeeeeee.
I miss my bed so much that I used Joreen's big big bag as my bolster.
Anyway camp was kinda fun, cuz the girls had more of a leisure camp than a training one, unlike the guys.
I shant elaborate much on what happened during the camp. =P
Anyway training ytd was kind of.. sucky.
The no. of people that turned up was seriously pathetic ah, so MW & Rigel + me went to join Skools trg after that. It was so much better, I think we played a better game as compared to the previous day.
Yaaaaaaaaaaa and I'm so deprived of my precious sleep seriously. I need sleeep sleeep sleeeeeeeeeep.
Just got back from the dentist with my retainers back once again, and again, I can't speak properly! Babiiiiiiii
KK ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters